Zero Clearance Builder's Box With Ember Vision Logs
Buck Stove now offers the 36 ZCBB and the 42 ZCBB universal firebox with an XL package. Included in this XL package is the Ember Vision vent free log set (Pine or Oak logs) installed in the firebox. A blower kit comes factory installed and ready to be wired in. Also a On/Off remote control is included. Optional mantles are available in flat wall, corner and a flush mount* (ZCBB only*).
The ZCBBXL Package is a complete fireplace out of the box.
(ZCBBXL with Ember Vision Oak logs shown)
- 36 ZCBB Unit Dimensions: 35-1/2" H x 39-5/16" W x 19-1/2" D
- 36 ZCBB Framing Dimensions: 38-1/8" H x 40-7/8" W x 20-1/4" D
- 42 ZCBB Unit Dimensions: 35-1/2" H x 45-5/16" W x 19-1/2" D
- 42 ZCBB Framing Dimensions: 35-1/2" H x 46-9/16" W x 20-1/2" D
- Optional Mantel Dimensions:
- 36 ZCBB Standard: 51" H x 51-1/2" W x 24-1/2" D
- 36 ZCBB Corner: 51" H x 51-1/2" W x 46-7/8" D
- 42 ZCBB Standard: 51" H x 56-1/2" W x 24-1/4" D
- 42 ZCBB Corner: 51" H x 56-1/2" W x 48-3/4" D
- ZCBBXL Package Features:
- Embervision Log BTU Output: 40,000
- High/Low Flame Control: Yes
- ODS Pilot: Yes
- Blower: Yes
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.