The Model 94NC is our largest non-catalyst bay series stove. This magnificent stove is modeled after our most popular selling wood stove, the Model 91. The major difference being that the catalytic combuster has been replaced by secondary air tubes that help burn the smoke produced by your fire. This provides you with a very long burn time, allowing you to heat your home for less money. The 94NC comes standard with a factory installed blower, ash removal tray and oversized glass door. (Shown with Pewter options)
- Unit Dimensions: 34-1/4" W x 23-3/16" H x 28-7/8" D
- Minimum Fireplace Dimensions: 31-3/4" W x 23-1/2" H x 15-1/2" D
- Freestanding Clearance To Combustibles* - 23" (Corner) - 23" (Rear) - 22" (Side)
- Close Clearance To Combustibles** - N/A (Refer To NFPA-211 Code)
- Heating Capacity: 1800 up to 3200 Square Feet
- BTU/H Output: 42,100
- Firebox Volume: 4.4 cubic feet
- Emissions G/H: 4.3
- Ash Pan: Yes
- Blower: Yes
- Flue Size: 8"
- Efficiency: 75% (Using LHV Method)
- Pre-Fab Approved: No
- Mobile Home Approved: No
- Approximate Weight: 600 lbs.
- Hearth Pad Size: 50"W x 54"D
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.