The Model 91 catalytic is our most popular selling wood stove. Majestic in appearance and performance it is the ultimate in wood stoves. The Model 91 used as a masonry fireplace insert or as a freestanding unit easily accepts 21" logs and heats up to 3200 square feet with an astonishing 50,400 BTU's per hour. Features include a factory installed blower, high efficiency heat exchanger, ash removal tray and oversized glass door with air wash system. Model shown with the Gold Door and Gold Window option. Pewter and Black door options available.
- Unit Dimensions: 34-1/4" W x 23-3/16" H x 28-7/8" D
- Minimum Fireplace Dimensions: 23-1/2" H x 31-3/4" W x 15-1/2" D
- Freestanding Clearance To Combustibles* - 16" check (Corner) - 23" (Rear) - 24" (Side)
- Close Clearance To Combustibles** - 12" (Corner) - 14" (Rear) - 14" (Side)
- Heating Capacity: 1800 up to 3200 Square Feet
- BTU/H Output: 50,400
- Firebox Volume: 4.4 cubic feet
- Emissions G/H: 1.2
- Ash Pan: Yes
- Blower: Yes
- Flue Size: 8"
- Efficiency: 86% (Using LHV Method)
- Pre-Fab Approved: No
- Approximate Weight: 571 lbs.
- Hearth Pad Size: 50"W x 54"D
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.