The Model 34 ZC is our most popular vent-free Fireplace providing up to 33,000 BTU's of clean heat. Standard features include factory installed variable speed blower and thermostatically controlled gas which modulates to maintain desired heat output.Optional Millivolt gas valve for use with remote control or wall thermostat. Choose from numerous installation options to fit every need. Model 34 ZC can be used as a masonry fireplace insert, freestanding with optional mantel or this unit can be built into existing wall for zero clearance application. Shown above with optional standard mantel.
- Mantel Styles Available: Classic, Contemporary, Corner, and Prestige *NEW*
- Unit Dimensions: 23-3/4" H x 34" W x 16" D
- Minimum Fireplace Dimensions: 24" H x 29-1/2" W x 12" D
- Framing Dimensions: 25-1/8" H x 33" W x 12-1/2" D
- Standard Trim Kit Dimensions* - top (6-13/16" x 47-13/16") - sides (6-13/16" x 30-7/16")
- Oversized Trim Kit Dimensions** - top (12-15/16" x 50") - sides (7-15/16" x 36-7/16")
- Technical Performance & Features
- BTU/H Output 33,000
- Classic Mantel Dimensions 44" H x 49-1/2" W x 18-1/2" D
- Corner Mantel Dimensions 44" H x 49-1/2" W x 39" D
- Blower: Yes
- Oxygen Depletion Sensor: Yes
- Piezo Matchless Ignition: Yes
- Optional Millivolt Gas Valve: Yes
- Manufactured Home Approved: Yes
- Efficiency: 99%
- Approximate Weight: 104 lbs. (Without Mantel)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.