Coby's DVD760 system brings together high-tech features, Dolby Digital audio and stylish design for the ultimate home theater experience. Compatible with all standard disc formats, the DVD760 features a super-slim design that fits easily into your home. Five full-range satellite speakers and subwoofer with tuned port deliver pounding bass and crisp highs: 300 watts of dynamic audio in 5.1-channel surround sound.
- 5.1-Channel System with DVD player
- Compact and slim design
- DVD, DVD±R/RW, CD, CD-R/RW, and JPEG compatible
- Dolby digital decoder
- 5.1-channel audio for surround sound systems
- Digital and analog AV outputs for home theater use
- NTSC/PAL compatible
- Convenient front panel and on-screen display
- Multiple language, subtitle, and camera angle support
- Picture zoom function
- Parental lock control
- AC 100-240V automatic power switching
- FCC approved & ETL listed
- Home theater speakers
- 5.1-channel surround sound system with 300W total output
- 5 full-range satellite speakers
- Subwoofer with tuned port for deep bass response
|Video System Standard
||RCA 5.1-Channel Audio; RCA Stereo Audio; Coaxial Digital Audio; Optical Digital Audio
||RCA Component Video; RCA Composite Video; S-Video
||DVD, DVD±R/RW, CD, CD-R/RW
|Video Format Support
||MPEG-1, MPEG-2 (DVD)
||Main Unit: AC 100~240V / 50-60Hz
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.