The BCAC is more efficient and a cleaner burning coal circulator than most others in the market. It offers a trouble-free operating system that is thermostatically controlled, easy access ash pan and a lift top auxiliary cooking surface. Tested and certified to U.L. 1482 by Warnock Hersey International for greater peace of mind and safety assurance. It is safe, durable, and versatile.
- Installation materials are NOT included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue)
- This is a COAL burning stove ONLY!!!
- Heavy duty, cast iron grates are more durable, for longer life and more complete combustion
- Non-electic, bi-metallic thermostat provides automatic comfort control without needing electicity
- Cooking surface with a lift top lid and positive safety latch
- EPA exempt
- Firebrick lined for long life and combustion efficiency
- Tri-air induction for hotter fire, greater efficiency, and less creosote accumulation
- Optional add-on, automatic blower with manual override increases air circulation and extends heat to more rooms
- Flue collar size: 6"
- Not approved for use in Mobile or Modular homes
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
- UPC: 012685095196
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.